Blogger recognition – all rolled up
Getting a WordPress endorsed nomination is great for obvious reasons. But I also take huge pride in getting my blog recognized by any blogger that thinks I’m, at minimum, a descent blogger. And then there is a fan recognition where I am recognized as one of the notable followers. All these are personal, thoughtful, and its like a virtual ‘pat on the shoulder’. You folks are magnificent and I want to let you know I am so thankful for every mention and recognition you give me.
I’m going to start this ceremony with the best recognition I have ever gotten in my little blogging career.
Purpleowltree1234 gave me this personal, custom, hand-crafted #1 fan award, and this was my initial reaction back to her and her team.
“I……LOOOOOOVE…..THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the nicest thing any blogger friend has done for me. “
There is nothing that makes you more welcome in someone else’s blog home than entering with your shiny #1fan award badge.lol I like to read about hardship and how people overcome tribulations; Rach is living through perpetual tribulations. I follow her blog very closely because she needs to succeed. Not only for her own sake, but I think she has a much greater calling to help out many many more who are suffering every day, with no end in sight. She is one of the warmest friendliest people you will meet, she is also one of the most creative people you will ever meet. Great thanks to Rach and her team, I now have new appreciation for copics.lol
Its fair to say, this is going to be sitting on the highest position in my blog mantle column!
Science and space inspired Sunshine blogger award from astronomy science
Moonbeam Mcqueen awarded me with her book, it’s a wonderful short read from an intelligent odd-funny-creative writer 🙂
Reconstructingchristina somehow got hold of a video of me back when I was in college, and she put it up on her website and gave me the recognition.lol
Terry with 2012 blogger award, 1
Nutsfortreasure recognized me for blogger 2012 #2. Big rig truck driver, nature lover, and a blogger. Lots of great stories and pictures here. This is a real personal story that has some contrast to all the awesome pictures.
Terry1954 recognized me for Blogger 2012, 3
Oh and the person that sent me the get well e-card during my 2012 3month absence. Thanks and good guess on being sick, I came down with poison ivy and it was a mess! Please send me your blog address so I can appropriately link it here.
I’m sending out my bundled re-recognitions to all the people mentioned above as well as these folks below.
1. Russell Deasley: my wife and I like to visit his website for cheap alternative to Friday date night. All his “top 10 lists” are well thought out and researched, you will find yourself spending lot of time in his website. You’ll see why here, http://theverybesttop10.com/2013/01/03/pizza-cutters/
2. greeneyesmom: If you are a fan of art, humor, & interaction you have to start following this blogger. Check out her artwork and this analysis on why women go to bathroom in herd, rather than individually.
3. BadPlaydate: she loves her children and her employees.lol. Check it out because its funny, its got kids, and all the craziness that’s associated with parenting.
4. Sarin another fun international friend, but this one is out of Pakistan…cool.:
5. lexiesnana : can you tell I love blogs on family and kids. Well, this is about grandkids and wonderful grandparents.
6. Blue Giraffe image: he is well on his way to using his creativity and hobby in photography to have little fun and make extra money. Please go congratulate him on his first 3sales and his awesome new car. He says he bought it from the insurance money, but I think his photo sales has been better than he is telling the readers.lol
7. Cristi M: this guy recently achieved over 300,000 hits on his website!! Always inspirational
8. Pennycoho: http://thewhyaboutthis.com/2013/02/06/my-own-photography/ a wise owl and a sensei. This one is easy, just click on her link on the left, hit the follow button on her page, and thank me later.
9. Writestar: Along cam Alligator: recently wrote a piece about losing his wife and it makes you realize how precious marriage is. Thanks Stan
11. Aewl This is where he puts down his material, its very original and its simply whats on his mind.
12. Cometojesusmoments: who can’t use little bit of Jesus every now and then. He has great sense of humor and offers great feedback on a any given topic.
13. Peakperspect: an obvious dog lover. Would you believe his dog’s ears perk up at the moment someone thinks the word ‘bacon’ lol. I had good laugh on that one.
14. Star on the forehead: a super blogger with a super star on her forehead, just like wonderwoman. Fellas, you need to try this experiment. Put on a santa suit and offer to fix her flat tire 🙂
15. You jiving me turkey: great photos. If you are interested in who would win between the Marvel’s Incredible hulk vs. DC’s doomsday
16. Charmaine Gordon: wonderful author & a loving grandmother with life stories that will capture your imagination
17. Ounitproduction: lots of great photos here with things that will make you go hmmm.
18. Persecutionofmildreddunlap:Her husband started his blog career on my site and ended it on my site, too
19. Xo-ortiz: opinionated, kind hearted, and loves her car
20. Cultfit:I know he can be stealthy, but he is out there…
21. Veronicaesiste:Beautiful young lady with big personality and a humongous heart. Why can’t our youth be more like her?
22. H.stern:Just trying to survive out there like the rest of us
23. Justwriteaway: lots of great quotes can be found here.
Thank you all for your creativeness, inspirations, amazing photos, and support.