**punk!**Larry J. of Reisterstown, MD won the mega millions jackpot in Maryland.
Unfreakin believable!! His email caused alot of hysteria because they all thought he would never joke around with anything like this. Here are some of the things that happened to him as a result.
1. Lost handful of facebook friends
2. His boss acutally rode his bike out to his house to “rub elbow” with Larry. I thought this was pretty funny that his boss, all of a sudden, wants to be buddy/buddy with him…lol. I’m sure Larry won’t be getting his promotion anytime soon.
3. He devastated a very close friend of his wife. I didn’t know Larry emailed his wife’s friends, too. This one is rather sad becasue her family is going through some rough fincial turmoil right now 😦
4. He is officially off my Christmas card distribution list for this year.
Normally I can care less about who won lottery this and that, but how often do you get email saying your best friend just won the biggest lottery jackpot in history? One of my best friends, Larry, sent out an email several days back telling us he is the winner of the recent mega million jackpot. I want to post his email here, but I want to keep this blog short. I emailed him back wished him well, and that he needs to pay for lunch next time.
Having said all that, here are my reasons why I think he really won:
- He and I are lunch buddies, we eat out every day and I haven’t heard anything from him all this week.
- We are also coffee buddies during weekdays. Haven’t heard anything all week
- We talk almost every day on our way home from work. Haven’t heard anything all week.
- He is one of the deacons at his church, a very reputable guy in his community.
- He is also the condo association president. Again it makes him a very reputable guy in his community
- We typically talk to each other at least once over any given weekend. I haven’t heard anything from him.
- He just is not a prankster kind of guy.
It’s already Thursday and I haven’t heard ANYTHING from him. I know he is not sick or at home, because he always emails me so I know when to bring lunch. Like I said, I haven’t heard a peep from him all week.
Now, here is a reason why I don’t think he won the lottery.
- He sent out the email on Sunday, April 1.
If he did win the lottery, we are expected to go to 2012 Tour de France, without wife and kids…lol. As of right now nobody has come forward with the winning ticket, and it’s almost lunchtime here and I still haven’t gotten anything from Larry. If this is some sort of a big joke, 7 days is long enough, don’t you think? Anyway, if he did win, you heard it here first. If he did lie about this…