Is this a good advice, from this man?
I like getting advice from folks that has “been there, done that”. The most intriguing advice I ever got was from an old man, on marriage/wife/kids. His said, “Key to successful long everlasting marriage is…” <short pause> “make your decision based on what will make her quiet”
I have a lot of respect for this old man; he only had one love of his life, he talks and resembles Santa Claus, and children love him.
Break it down
|webmaster-tools on bad tragedy affecting my house…|
|affiliates on Hide your women and child…|
|olympic table tennis on Mac vs. PC laptop|
|mens wedding bands s… on Mac vs. PC laptop|
|cool bike frames on Best cell phone plan for …|
- 52,006 hits
Table of contents
- You are a liar, you must die!
- Lance Armstrong, 7 time players’ Champion and still a hero
- Quest for perfect Valentine gift
- Blogger recognition – all rolled up
- My blog of 2012: Ode to Thomas and Friends
- I am mad as hell, 20 innocent children dead!!!
- Hippo Christmas song and Brenda Lee
- I’m a bad man
- Wanted Caddyshack DVD but ended up with a lab microscope instead
- Route in Google Earth and transfer to Garmin GPS (part 2)
- Pays to look like a woman when you are a woman
- Strange observation this morning
- Why the heck am I blogging anyway?
- Hide your women and children
- 40 year old virgin (part 2)
- Sausagefest over this person/machine (TDF celebration part2)
- Intense heat wave = please check your tire psi
- Fun at Stonewall resort in WV (review)
- no, No, NO!!! We can’t afford a family trip this year.
- Leopard DC1 bike, my Ferrari on two wheels. (TDF celebration part1)
- Recognitions from my fellow bloggers
- No such thing as wasted time (father & son)
- horrid memory into funny memory in less than 1year (part 1)
- When a bear falls from the sky…lol
- kids’ Mother’s day brawl
- Need your opinion on a Home Design
- The versatile blogger award
- bad tragedy affecting my house purchase
- Bloggers rules of engagement: standard procedure draft “A”
- 3 bears and Goldilocks story (Tour de France style)
- I am flabbergasted by this Guns n’ roses comparison
- **punk!**Larry J. of Reisterstown, MD won the mega millions jackpot in Maryland.
- can underwear outlast a marriage?
- CV boot patch using Techi CV boot repair kit
- Hunny bunny sweetie pie, I love you so much. Oh, BTW look what I just won on EBay.
- Prayer request is conflict of interest…not.
- Life is tough when you’re not “Brad Pitt”
- Inches away from a really bad day…
- I am so poor that I am “po”… (part 1)
- Poll: Movies that might determine a good man.
- Is this a good advice, from this man?
- God, cucumber, & lottery ticket
- Best dog video
- 40 Year Old Virgin (part 1)
- How is a man to die?
- My best moment as a father and a husband
- Help, missing my darn wife…again
- My kid has Eczema, what now?
- Children’s book review : Toto the cloud dog
- Am I a bad father?
- Best cell phone plan for me
- Is my gps elevation data correct?
- What should my tire pressure be, if I changed my original tires?
- How to create route in Google Earth and transfer to Garmin GPS (part 1)
- Jeep commander vs. hummer H2, Toyota Land cruiser, Mercedes G, Land Rover, Toyota FJ, Nissan Armada
- Dell inspiron Duo vs. netbooks vs. Ipad vs. xoom vs. galaxy tab vs. Convertible laptops review
- Mac vs. PC laptop